Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to use bistro 1.6 joomla quickstart template. but quickstart download package is still using joomla 1.6.3 version. it is a hustle to upgrade this template from j1.6.3 to j1.6.5 and then upgrade to joomla 1.7.
    even I do that, I get a modulehelper.php error. fix for the this error is at this post
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?59721-Broken-Site-With-T3-Framework-and-Joomla-1.7&p=254168&viewfull=1#post254168

it is hard for the newbies to apply all this fixes to just fix their sites.

joomla 1.7 is out now. why joomlart is not upgrading their templates to joomla 1.7???
    why it takes so long to upgrade your templates to new joomla versions??
    I bet you have your reasons for it? but you owe better service to your paid customers.
    paid customers do not have to search your forum to find solutions to their problems.

your joomla template packages must work out of the box
    it is annoying that you make your customers to do all the hard work to apply fixes and upgrades.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Customer,

I just wanna clarify that all of our extensions still do not officially support j1.7 yet. We are in migrating phase, however the time could be not so long since j1.7 does not differ much from j1.6. The devs inform me about JAT3 plugin 1.7 releasing time could be in the next two weeks. For now we do not recommend you to use JAT3 j1.6 templates and extensions with j1.7 as there will be bugs and we can not support fixing all of them in the forum. Please be patient until the release of 1.7 compatible version, we appreciate your understanding.

joomlaturk Friend

thanks for the info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomlaturk 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum