Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi, On my site in an intro feature module, I have a button that I would like to make active on the master-top position. How to do ? https://microbib-prelivre.com/resume/index.php

1. apros
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you also share as private reply a temp super user account to your backend ?

I will have a look at your settings and suggest a solution.

mickael n. Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

I looked at your module and i cannot understand what exactly you need,could you describe in details what exactly you want to achieve and in which specific module ?

mickael n. Friend

Hi,
    yes it is because i have remove the button.
    See know i have create it. But do you have made something with the style.css? cause something change.

pavit Moderator

See know i have create it. But do you have made something with the style.css? cause something change.

I haven’t changed settings or modified files.

So you solved it ? because you haven’t provided explanation as i requested above.

mickael n. Friend

Hi ,
    No I have not fixed the problem I still can not make the button active

pavit Moderator

I still can not make the button active

You still are not answering to my question.

Explain in details what exactly you want to achieve and mean with active.

mickael n. Friend

Sorry my English is really basic.
    What I am trying to say is that I can display the "About" button but I can not click on it.

pavit Moderator

Hello

You customized module features-intro style-1, adding 2 new fields button-link and button-title.

Since it is not part of the released package ( not tested ) i can’t suggest a solution to a problem not available in the original template release.

Regards

mickael n. Friend

Pity ! I saw that you were using this solution in your social II template , I will watch what I can do

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mickael n. 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum