Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I would appreciate somebody could help me out.

I disabled all modules except – footer, top menu, user menu, login, who’s online. I am getting a small greyish area on top of login form.

Is there a way to avoid it? Please see the screenshot?

Also, could somebody please explain the difference between login and login form modules? I disabled login form and using login. Also using kunena forum. Is it going to conflict with the forum?

drb

1. ss1
    smitheringale Friend

No, I don’t think it’s a layout issue at all – this is how it was designed to be – have a look for yourself on the typography page of the demo site for Pyro http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_pyro

How to improve it? Is it controlled by a background file – could you delete this on the server as a crude solution or find someway to modify the correct css as a better solution?

<em>@drb07 190659 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would appreciate somebody could help me out.

I disabled all modules except – footer, top menu, user menu, login, who’s online. I am getting a small greyish area on top of login form.

Also, could somebody please explain the difference between login and login form modules? I disabled login form and using login. Also using kunena forum. Is it going to conflict with the forum?

drb</blockquote>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@drb07 190659 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would appreciate somebody could help me out.

drb</blockquote>

Please provide your site url, that would help in helping you out.

Arvind

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

dear drarvindc,
    Please check your pm.

drb.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi there,

Try this Open >>templates/ja_pyro/css/template.css around line 1014

.sidebar {
    background: url(../images/sidebar-bg.gif) no-repeat 10px top;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 20px 0 0;
    }

Delete the background line.

btw, I am M.V.Sc. (Surgery & Radiology), Interesting site you are coming up for Vets.

Regards

Arvind

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

drarvind,
    I was able to solve it partly. Please help.

I said padding 0 0 0. And it took off some space. Please see screenshot. I don’t know how else to edit the code.

How can I get both lines matched horizontally? (lines are shown in 2 red arrows).

1. ss2
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

I dont think you followed the advice i gave you. That should have fixed it. It worked on my end.

Anyways. Raise a support ticket and provide login details to your site. ]

Arvind

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

dear drarvind,
    I am not that web savvy. Hence didn’t know how to delete the line. (as a matter of of fact i m not sure which is contributing to a line in that code). Without knowing that I just tinkered here and there.

It would have helped for me to learn if you could provide modified code as you said was working in your site.

drb

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

dear drb,

If you read this >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/could-this-be-a-layout-issue/#post-352963

It says the exact file, line number and the line to delete. It can’t get simpler.

Anyways, Please raise a ticket with all details. Coz, now i cant figure out what all you changed.

Arvind

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum