Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I get this error when I enable the module:
    Could not json decode the token

Screenshot here:
    http://prnt.sc/e0qyrl

What could have caused this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Reinstall the package and configured it again, Also if you will get the same problem, apply the suggestion given in this thread for same matter.
    Hope it helps you.

mholstein Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    (1) I reinstalled it, reconfigured it, but still it doesn’t help.
    Note: After entering the access code, the module displays good for the first time. And after that, when refresh, it shows the error.

(2) I also tried the fix mentioned in the post that you suggested, but that is not making it either.

Please advise.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly send me site super user details and FTP details also include access token key if your google analytics.I will check it at my end.
    Regards

mholstein Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    mholstein Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I have already talked to the hosting, and they confirm that it is the issue of the extension and not the server. Also, I have another website with the same setting of output buffering, and it is working fine there. So, it should not be the issue either.

Please look at this post here:
    https://storejextensions.org/forum/view/10-jsitemap/6163-could-not-json-decode-the-token.html

They mentioned the same error, and also mentioned that it was caused due to the recent changes in the google API. Can you please further look into this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you re create the Access token again it seems the current Token is incorrect .
    Error : http://prntscr.com/e22ftu

mholstein Friend

Hi Pankaj, I created a fresh new token, but the issue again appears after saving it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    mholstein Friend

Hi,
    Has there been any update on this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    The Captain Moderator

Hi Mholstein,

I have just re-installed the JA Goolge Analytics modules for your site. And it’s working fine, now.

This bug is fixed and will be updated in the next version of the module. Please make sure that you enter your domain name that you want to get the analytics data, then save the module and re-authorize.

Regards

mholstein Friend

Hi,
    I reauthorized the domain with fresh/new token, but still, it is showing 0 data. Please look into it.

mholstein Friend

Hi,
    Has there been any update to this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  The Captain 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum