Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am just trying to install JA Dravity for Joomla 1.0.x within my test environment on a localhost (XJ 1.0 with originally Joomla 1.0.12 but there are test sites with Joomla 1.0.15 as well) . There I have different working spaces with different JA Templates for testing purposes from JA Xenia to JA Pollux, etc. Everything is working well until JA Dravity:
    _______
    A:
    I installed a new Joomla 1.0.15 with sample data. Then I installed dravity and the JA News Tool without any customizations or other actions. But when I want this template to be default, there is no real layout at all:

).

________

B:
    I installed the whole quick start package with Dravity for Joomla 1.0.x which seems to be a 1.0.15 as well. But there is still the same problem with no layout at all (see

).

Furthermore the HTML beginning of Dravity looks slightly different to other template beginnings (see

).

________

Other templates of JA are working well on the above mentioned 2 local site spaces. So what is the difference:

Where should I look for? Is it a Mootools version problem? Wrong pathes?

Thanx a lot in advance. :((

Sherlock Friend

Hi kfloegel !
    – You login to administrator then go to site >> template manager > site templates.
    – Set JA Dravity to default .

good luck !

kfloegel Friend

Yeah, thanks a lot for the tip. But as I have described above, I am able to switch between a whole set of templates … :-* but Dravity is the one that would not run properly.

So if anybody has another idea, feel free to post it here …

Many thanks in advance.

hvaonline Friend

oh. you are find file ja_templatetools_1.0x.php in …/dravity/templates/ja_dravity and search key :
    function getLiveSiteURL()
    changer
    $livesite = $url[‘scheme’].’://’.$_SERVER[‘SERVER_NAME’].($_SERVER[‘SERVER_PORT’]==80?”:’:’).($url[‘path’]?$url[‘path’]:”);

To

$livesite = $url[‘scheme’].’://’.$_SERVER[‘SERVER_NAME’].($_SERVER[‘SERVER_PORT’]==80?”:’:’.$_SERVER[‘SERVER_PORT’]).($url[‘path’]?$url[‘path’]:”);

You are Error layout because not port : 80

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hvaonline 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum