Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’d like to display categories of the projects instead of a selected number of articles on the home page using the module ‘projects’. How could I do that?

Thanks

1. Projects_module
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

The ‘Project’ module is Articles Category module which displays a list of articles from one or more categories.

If you want to show categories list, you can use Articles Categories module – this module displays a list of categories from one parent category. but you will have to style for it to have same style as current Articles Category module type.

valthebault Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the response. You are right, all I needed to do is to change the module. Now I have the categories in the place of articles and they are listed, not in the isotope dispaly mod that I’d like: exactly like those of the articles, images included. Could you tell me how to style it, please?

Thanks

1. Display_Champs-dApplication
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You will need to override the layout file of Articles Categories module inside template directory: ROOT/templates/ja_mono/html/

YOu can see how we style for isotope layout for Articles Category module in: ROOT/templates/ja_mono/html/mod_articles_category

It will also require style in CSS and JS. I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you as this would take time and must be familiar with code.

valthebault Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, I’ll work on that.

Have a good one.

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum