Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We purchased a 3 month standard membership recently.

We would like to upgrade to a 1 year standard membership. The member/member.php page to which we are directed to renew does not include the option to cost to upgrade from one plan to the other.

The original pricing is $59 USD for 3 months and $70 USD for 1 year. The pricing on the member.php page shows the 1 year membership as $50. There was only an $11 difference in pricing when we purchased a few weeks ago, so I assume this is not the route to upgrade.

Please advise.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

You can make the payment of the difference in amount and send in the payment ID, it would be upgraded to 1 year plan. I will raise the support ticket for you and you should recieve an email about it.

You can login to the Ticket system >> http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=53018 << this is your ticket id. Make the payment of difference amount and leave the payment id, amount, date in your reply there. It would be verified and manually updated.

However, be assured, its not a problem to upgrade. You can get in touch with me, if you face any problem.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<blockquote>The original pricing is $59 USD for 3 months and $70 USD for 1 year. The pricing on the member.php page shows the 1 year membership as $50. There was only an $11 difference in pricing when we purchased a few weeks ago, so I assume this is not the route to upgrade.</blockquote>

You are seeing $ 50 instead of 70 $ now, because we have flat 30 % off on renewal. What you are seeing in your member are now are discounted renewal rates.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum