Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Any luck with it?
    I meant to indicate that on the image attached, one icon is slipping downward.
    It works ok if I drag the icons smaller width, but then theres the gap down the right again!
    thanks
    Julie

juliejo Friend

Hi
    Ive added the code, reset the cache on my iphone6 but the picture still seems to be dropping down. Any other ideas?
    thanks
    Julie

juliejo Friend

Hi
    Ive given up with the 6 icons with the long titles. Hopefully though, the template could be double checked that 6 icons work across devices if they have varying title lengths. And if anyone does get it to work – let me know as we could do with adding more icons (as in the images beneath the slideshow in corporate layout) in the future.

For now I’ve switched to using 4icons.

thanks
    Julie

Ninja Lead Moderator

@juliejo: I spent a lot of time to debug the problem on your site

• 4 modules id: 102, 103, 104, 106

• Assigning with spotlight position.

• All modules are custom HTML with image and title.

It’s very hard to make the responsive with custom HTML module because you can’t count the height of the module.

Maybe you only set min-height to work with each module.

juliejo Friend

Hi Ninja Lead

Thanks for this info. As I said Ive switched back to 4 ‘icons’ which seems to be working fine, but we may need to switch to 6 in the future so cheers for finding that. I could do that with the min-height yes. But my main questions about what you say are here:
    …then could you tell me if its best not to use custom modules what kind of modules are used for module positions 1-4 in the Purity III demo of the corporate layout?
    What do you mean by the line ‘assigning to spotlight position’
    , is it that I haven’t correctly assigned something? What is involved in ‘assigning to spotlight position’? Maybe if you could expand a bit on what you say? thanks for looking into it!
    Julie

Ninja Lead Moderator

@juliejo: If you want to set spotlight-1 position from position1->4 to position1->6 under Purity III – Corporate layout and it will work as well with 6icons, you can follow the video here and apply the same that with Extra Small and Small tabs. Hope it helps

juliejo Friend

Hi, the video shows exactly what I had done to make it 6 icons in the first place. Just didnt remember that area was named ‘spotlight’.
    However due to the issue in Iphone6 and samsung Galaxy tablet with the differing title lengths Ive had to change it back to 4. I reckon if I’d had longer then, your min-height css approach may have worked if Id longer to spend, but our site has to go live this week. Anyhow our team like the 4 icons better!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Great, if you have any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum