Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a couple questions about corner stamp..
    1. I created a corner stamp and in the back end i can set it to the pages i would like it to appear on in the top menus, but is there a way to decide which pages in the topics it shows up on? Right now just appearing in all pages.

2. One exception… on my top menu “directory/alliance” page I have it checked to appear on this page, but it isnt showing up.

also…a random thing not related to corner stamp…let me know if I should list in separate question.
    I get this error on the top of one page only. http://www.kacadodl.com/blog/about-ibthechange-blog
    • JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 123
    do you know why this is error on one page.?

thanks for any assistance
    ss

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @ibthe,

You can find my answers for your concerns as below:
    1. You can decide which page will show up this corner stamp position by going to ‘Menu assignment’ section of the module being assigned to this position, and select the page you want it appears.

2. It looks like your site is trying to load a user with ID: 123 but is not able to find it (maybe it doesn’t exist). This is a known issue and you can make a search via Joomla forum, there are many threads discussing about this. Here is one of them:

– Create a super administrator through Joomla’s User Manager
    – Change that user’s ID to 123 in the #__users table through phpMyAdmin
    – Change the ID of that user in the table #__user_usergroup_map to 123

Regards,
    Saguaros

ibthe Friend

I am revisiting the question above…

1 As in original question. The Menu assignment only allows the assignment of pages in top menu. I would like to assign a different corner stamp to each Topic page. So each corner stamp may advertise something related to that sub-category topic. Is this possible?

real-ly.com to see an example on my site….currently same corner stamp on all topic pages.
    thanks for any insight…couldn’t find it documentation.
    ss

Saguaros Moderator

Hi, 

It depends on the module you’re using in corner stamp position, you just need go to ‘Menu Assignment’ in backend settings of module and assign to your desired page.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum