Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have read the MEMBERSHIP FAQ’s in regards to what you can do to the Copywright information. Does anyone no where you go to manipulate this information.

Hung Dinh Friend

You can remove the Designed by JoomlArt message from the template. This can be done by editing the footer.php or index.php in the template download package.
    Not sure if that is what you are asking about 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Can I remove JoomlArt copyright?
    Yes. You can edit or remove the JoomlArt copyright information at the bottom of the template. You can claim the copyright notice “All right reserved”, however the claim on creation of the template, such as:”Designed by Your Company”…are not allowed. Allowed: Copyright (c) 2005 – 2006 Your Company. Developed by Your Company Not Allowed : Copyright (c) 2005 – 2006 Your Company. Designed by Your Company

apan66 Friend

i’m sorry, but where can I find the footer.php file where i can change that? i can find the index.php file, but i don’t know ehat to remove from there?

dylek Friend
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dylek 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum