Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have been playing around with the Ja Raite template, which is a great template. However, the copyright notice does not appear in the footer module (User3 module). I added a menu to the module, which displays appropriately. However, the copyright notice is missing from the module or is not being displayed properly.

I am working with the following:

Joomla Version: 1.5.14

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4

:confused: Can anyone help me figure out what’s going on?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ntonline

Please submit a ticket, send us your admin account, ftp account so that i could have a closer look on the issue.

ntonline Friend

Thank you for the support. I just wanted to post the solution for anyone that may encounter the same problem in the future.

When looking at the module guide for Ja Raite (see below), there does not appear to be a module for the copyright notice. I assumed the copyright notice would be included with the user3 module. However, the copyright notice is included in the footer module, which does not appear on the moudle guide. Therefore, after adding the footer module, the copyright notice will appear next to the user3 module.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ntonline

I am glad that the issue has got fixed by now. I have reported this issue to the author of image to update.

Please feel free to contact us if you are in need for further assistance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum