Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The options that the ja_t3v3_blank template provides are great– They show the buttons for Compile to LESS, and ThemeMagic, etc. My copy of the template doesn’t display these under the template manager.

I copied my ja_t3v3_blank folder to a newly named folder, and changed the templateDetails.xml details, as well as created new matching language files (duplicates of the En-GB/ja_t3v3_blank versions.)

How to enable these for my template copy?

Also, there’s no “Empty JAT3 Cache” link anymore in admin template (in V3 vs V2)

tripslip38 Friend

In looking through my Apache error log, I came across these entries:

[Mon Jan 14 22:03:15 2013] PHP Notice: Undefined property: TemplatesTableStyle::$checked_out in /joomlapath/libraries/legacy/model/form.php on line 99, referer: http://www.domainname/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=124

[Mon Jan 14 22:04:14 2013] PHP Fatal error: Class 'T3V3' not found in /joomlapath/templates/bcp3.0/index.php on line 10

Is it possible that some user permissions came into play when installing the copy of the template? I’ve been struggling with some Apache suexec problems lately and having apache user permissions issues.

tripslip38 Friend

Solved: Definitely a permissions problem during template installation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tripslip38 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum