Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How do I get the coolads module to display at the top of the frontpage as you have in the pollux demo?? I have tried to find some instructions but can’t see anything.

Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend
    nigelta Friend

Doh, sorry I didn’t but it was late when I was working on it 🙂 Fixed now though -Thank you

limeweb Friend

I’ve followed the thread above but cannot get Cool Ads to work on front page. Instructions say set position to User 5 – but there is no user 5 position shown on the preview positions layout??.

My Cool Ads installed set up also shows ID38, but the instructions show that this should read ID51 – how do I change the ID please?

ha le-viet Developer

Hi limeweb,

If you installed CoolAds and JA Pollux, there’s an ‘user5’ position assign for this template already.

And you don’t have to change the ID of any modules. It’s not important.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet

M.J.C.Botterblom Friend

English is not my mother language but give it a try.
    How can I let work this module. I know how to install but after that?
    Where put I the text? – strange I can’nt find anything in the user guide so it must be very easy,
    but I do’t get it

can somebody help me please?

grz Margo

yapchoo Friend

I have same question ..how to display text only instead of banner

jvalal Friend

I can’t get anything to display either. I have read the help, but it isn’t helpful for me. There needs to be more detail around what to do after you enable the mod. Where it pulls content from etc. Because I have it published, have content in my banner, and nothing shows. Plus where is user5?

I preview inline with positions and it isn’t there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  jvalal 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum