Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi
    What is the “t3-admin-tour-firstshow” cookie used for
    I am writing a cookie notice and found that my site is setting this cookie and would like to be able to explain it’s use to my site visitors
    Rgds
    Ashley

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ashley,

I’m not quite sure about the ‘cookies’ you’re mentioning here, could you clarify a bit more details or attach some illustrated screenshots?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ashley,

I’m not quite sure about the ‘cookies’ you’re mentioning here, could you clarify a bit more details or attach some illustrated screenshots?

ashleyinspain Friend

Hi
    It was only showing in Firefox, the other browsers didn’t pick it up
    I deleted it and it has not come back since, so I suspect it must have been a historical cookie from a long ago tour of t3
    Rgds
    Ashley

ashleyinspain Friend

Hi
    It was only showing in Firefox, the other browsers didn’t pick it up
    I deleted it and it has not come back since, so I suspect it must have been a historical cookie from a long ago tour of t3
    Rgds
    Ashley

Saguaros Moderator

We don’t use cache / cookies in the new T3 framwork, all comes from default of Joomla and the browser at your end. Pls try to clean all of them on your side.

Saguaros Moderator

We don’t use cache / cookies in the new T3 framwork, all comes from default of Joomla and the browser at your end. Pls try to clean all of them on your side.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum