Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, today i’ve converted this old native template (JA Sanidine II) for joomla 2.5. But now I’ve a big problem with menu.
    There are 4 options for the menu (CSS Dropline, SPLIT, MOO MENU) but none of these works.
    If I enable debugging joomla read these errors:

• Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /TEMPLATE/ja_vars_1.5.php on line 8
    • Strict Standards: Non-static method JA_Base::createParameterObject() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /TEMPLATE/ja_vars_1.5.php on line 38
    • Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /TEMPLATE/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 61
    • Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /TEMPLATE/ja_menus/Base.class.php on line 65

attached the zipped template already converted to joomla 2.5

I hope you can help me
    thanks guys

1. amnesiac.rar
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked JA SANIDINE II Template(J1.5) is running with JA T3v1 and when you have upgraded it into J2.5, it requires a heavy customization:

+ Customize JA SANIDINE II Template J1.5 to J2.5

+ Change framework JAT3v1 to JAT3v2

+ ……

Upgrading is complicated process, if you’re not familiar with code, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization like this will take time and be out of our support scope.

Hope you understand.

rogerant79 Friend

ok
    There is another template (native joomla 2.5) that has a DROPLINE menu similar to the SANIDINE II template?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please check out our showcase link and find one that’s similiar with SANIDINE template

Most of our J!2.5 templates support DROP LINE menu, for example, this JA Orisite template

Here is how it displays in front-end site

1. config_dropline_menu
    2. Front-end
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum