Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello

Please, how do I control what is on the Album page?

I am seeing many items now, but not the tracks/audio files that make up the Album.

How do I put them there?

I have already assigned them in the Article manager, but they are not displayed on the Album page.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Flavius

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flavius,

Basically, in the ‘Albums’ page of JA Muzic, it’s a menu item type of Articles >> Muzic Category Blog and it displays articles from a selected category called ‘Albums’ under Articles content in backend.

Let me know in details of info you want to add, I will take a look.

Regards

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

The main thing for me is to put the audios that make up the Album to be displayed on the Album page.

When I set up the Album article I select Audios to go with it. Please see attachment.
    I would like those Audios to be on the Album page.
    I do not need "Top Audios"

Thanks again.
    Kind Regards

Flavius

1. audio-selected-for-album
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the credentials of your site so I can check?

slowlyjam Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just checked the ‘Albums’ page on your site, it’s showing articles from ‘Albums’ category. Not sure how/where you want to show the audios, could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot?

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

Let me try and explain a little better.
    I would like to replace the "Top Audio section", on the Album page with the Audio Tracks that are associated with that Album.
    How can I access and use/play the Audio that is associated with the Album?

The associated Audio tracks must be displayed on the Album page and must be able to be played.

Please see screenshots.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Flavius

1. audio-selected-for-album-1
    2. Album-with-associated-audio-tracks
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flavius,

In this template, we provide 2 plugins for JA AVTrackList which will help to insert the audios as you wish into an article.

For example, the ‘Albums’ page display a list of articles belong to Albums category, as you can see in our demo site: http://ja-muzic.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/albums/325-adele-19 This is one article, inside this article, when you click ‘HTML Media’ button in article settings, you can select the Albums type and add the audio you want to show in this article. In our demo site, we select 3 audio items: I can’t make you love me / Someone like you / …. and you can see it can play.

You can do the same.

Regards

slowlyjam Friend

Thank you, Saguaros.

I deleted the albums that I had created and recreated 2, one worked fine but the other one did not work.
    I cannot understand why. there must be something that I am not doing right.

The album that worked is "Testament" the other that did not work is "A song for you"

Please, see the code that appears in the article (they look the same to me.)

Testament

{jamedia type="album" id="355,354,353,352,351,350,349,348,347,346,345,344,343"}

Testing TESTAMENT

_A song for you_

{jamedia type=”album” id=”371,370,369,368,367,366,365,364,363,361,360,359,358,357″}

A song for you.

Please take a look and see if you can understand what I not doing correctly.

Kind Regards

Flavius

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Flavius,

I see that there is conflict in JS on that ‘A song for you’ page and that’s why it doesn’t work. Do you have any 3rd party extension loaded on that page?

Also share the FTP account so I can check further for you.

Regards

slowlyjam Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum