Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Article area is already in white color: http://prntscr.com/hiqe9u
    Can u take a look on demo site http://ja-smashboard.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/music/72-madonna-to-be-honored-as-top-touring-artist-at-billboard-music-awards

Or share the URL of the site here.

Regards

Fabio Friend

Hi, and thanks for you reply (unfortuntely I cannot share the URL ’cause the site in not public yet but available only to the intranet). Anyway as you can see from my screenshot the background do is in white but the article area is not. It seems like there is another rule govern the "article frame" color and fill it with the entire "Page Class" image of the menu ….. How do I keep the withe in the article frame and keep the "Page Class" of the menu set to a specific image?

Thanks a lot

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure how you applied changes as its on local.
    Here is the css you can add in custom.css file to make the content area white

.view-article .t3-content, .view-article.body-bg .t3-content, .layout-edit .t3-content, .com_k2.view-item .t3-content, .com_k2.body-bg.view-item .t3-content {
        background: #fff;
    }

Regards

Fabio Friend

Thanks. But it doesn’t work….what happen exactly is that when a F5 command is issued, articles frame backgroud turns magically into white as needed. (This happened also before your patch is applied). Whithout refresh operation it shows the site background….(no browser chache seems to be involved)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly put the site live and share the URL here, so i can check it for you.

Regards

Fabio Friend

Solved : removing "!important;" in custom.css when a custom background image is set as suggested in other topics. This directive was making the override of the default white background!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fabio 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Control over Article (or Cathegory) background color’ is closed to new replies.