Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’m interested in a template that focuses on user contests:

– the main page displays the current contest with recent entries or leader board

– 3 main column:
    — Main most column: active/recent contests on the
    — Left previous winners entries show case
    — Right: Menus+social networking stuff

– Colors: solid and high contrast; joomlart have a tendancy of creating templates with pastels, for a contest site, the colors need to be solid with high contrasts icons etc. For my use for example, i’d like a blue base with lots of oranges, yellows and greens to attract the user.
    – Icons should be large and high contrast, made to catch the eye of the user
    – Font styles large, solid and bold, drawing the user in, encouraging them to do something
    – Menus should stand out
    – Fonts & colors should be about excitement and getting the user involved in the site.

This does not have to be tacky, but if well done, can be an instant winner with most site owners who run contests and promotions.

Most joomla templates tend to be dull and corporate, there needs to be some diversity in the template portfolio, a Contests template is an ideal candidate for this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kpanchoo 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum