Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am still filling http://chinthai.nl/ with content, so maybe my problem 3 will be solved after finishing.

But I have these 3 questions:
    1)
    Is it possible to have the full text being a link to the full article. Now the image and title are, but I think when the whole is link it will be more user friendly.
    2)
    After clicking e.g. “Chinese gerechten” the images disappear. How to solve that?

Or, even beter
    3)
    After clicking e.g. “Chinese gerechten“, how to deactivate contentslider?

himangi Friend

To deactivate contentslider from a page, the page need to have menu related to it. Then you can edit the contentslider module and choose the menu items for which the contentslider should be displayed.

jjwijman Friend

<em>@himangi 235334 wrote:</em><blockquote>To deactivate contentslider from a page, the page need to have menu related to it. Then you can edit the contentslider module and choose the menu items for which the contentslider should be displayed.</blockquote>

Thx!
    After adding a second menu item all problem are solved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jjwijman 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum