Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello ,

Im using Module mod_jacontentslider with “Images Folder settings” and i was wondering if there is an easy way to use a lightbox for it rather then having the picture open in the parent frame.

Sincerly

/edit

Im using a 3rd party lightbox module ( art sexy lightbox) for a gallery section on my site and it works in simple mode but as soon I want to use its Jscript features it goes to nirvana .

Their support told me :

<blockquote>Could you please either configure your template NOT to touch sexy lightbox
    JS files or turn off JS files combination at all.
    </blockquote>

Can you advice me on how to do this ? Or is this not an option for the Kranos theme ?
    Having the lightbox feature for mod_jacontentslider as standard would be my favorite solution

Sherlock Friend

Hi mkunze,

If you want you can use the joomla own lightbox feature, just modify the module as mentioned on this thread
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-content-slider-to-display-images-in-light-box-popup-when-clicked/

I hope that help !

Markus Friend

Works like a charm !

Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Markus 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum