Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When “Number of articles to display” value is set the same as total number of articles available for the slider, the slider cannot be slid anymore. It is not a problem with large screens where there are enough spaces to display all the articles but it creates problems with smaller screens and in mobiles. The slider is not sliding and as a result, some of the articles beyond the screen size can never be seen.

For example,
    I have 4 images in total to be displayed in a slider. I also set the “number of articles to display” as 4. In desktops, all 4 images will be shown and the slider is not sliding. That is ok. But in mobiles, only 2 images are shown because of the screen size. There is no way for me to see the other 2 images because the slider is not sliding.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

Nazario A Friend

@lmbhousing_2,

JA Content Slider doesn’t have CSS style for responsive layout by default. If you want it displays fine in small screen devices, I’m afraid that you must add overridden style for this module into template you’re using.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum