Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I tried modifying the module’s css file: ja_contentslide.css
    But I can’t seem to be able to change the color of the top part of the module where the buttons are located… Example..lets say you name the module ‘slideme’ …. its background stays white..

How can I change this?

thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Dear guy!

I have not a clear undestandable on the issue, if possible give me the snapshot and please draw rectangles on the problem positions

THanks

metamar Friend

Here you go buddy

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

Here is css codes to insert a background in the title of module.

div.ja-moduletable h3, div.moduletable h3 {
    background: url(../images/h3-bg.gif) repeat-x left bottom;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #a5a5a5;
    color: #656565;
    font-size: 100%;
    margin: 0 0 10px;
    padding: 10px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    overflow: hidden;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #fff;
    }

you can find this find the file /templates/ja_seleni/css/template.css.
    you create a yellow image or use color code to replace current image background.

bkmja Friend

Hi,

Related question. In the demo, and the screenshot provided above, the “featured news” content slider has a white box similar in size and look to the other modules in the demo. The “default” white box does not look the same, it is smaller and shorter in height.

So how did you set the content slider to have the same look?

Also, what setting did you use to provide the light grey background in the content slider? Is this a standard feature?

Thanks in advance.

Edit > Ok, it appears the white box is displaying as if the module has a suffix of _blank applied, though it is not. Checked in content-top and -bot and same issue displays. Works fine in side position.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello
    1) You use the blank suffix class

2) you open the file : templates/ja_seleni/css/template.css and find the following css:
    and add the following css :
    div.moduletable_blank h3 { background:none!important }

Good luck

bkmja Friend

Hi,

Thanks for this. Will give it a try.

I also have another question. I am getting the feeling the slider comes with no styling, but not sure if stylng should be added to the color, module, or template css. Would like to make the module look similar to the demo. It appears it has no padding, etc…

Thanks again.

Saguaros Moderator

Hellpo bkmja!

I think that the solution for you at the post #6

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum