Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am unable to place the content slider under the main content (as displayed in the Demo).

If I have several articles for the Front page, I thought I would use 1 article as the main article, as displayed in the demo, and then I would set up subsequent articles under a different category, and use that different category with the content slider. Then I would place the content slider just under the main article (as in Demo). I think I tried every single module position displayed, and could not get it to go under the main article.

Can you please help? Thanks in advance!

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You set position of content slider is content-bottom

iammontoya Friend

Well, that is the problem. There is no “content-bottom” to be found anywhere.

iammontoya Friend

Still having this issue. Help, please.

jayatunge Friend

Yes, the Content-Bottom position exists. It is righ under the Content. See the attached module position screenshot.

1. module_positions
    iammontoya Friend

<em>@jayatunge 254509 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, the Content-Bottom position exists. It is righ under the Content. See the attached module position screenshot.</blockquote>

I understand and see it in your picture, and in the demo. However, it does not exist in my installation.

:-[

iammontoya Friend

I quadruple checked and I have no model position that says that. Where can I get help on this, as it is stopping all production at this point because I can only have 1 article on the front page at the moment. Please help!

acanadasa Friend

Hi iammontoya,

Go to Module Manager -> select your contentslider module -> edit -> Details -> Position -> type “content-bottom”.

Some positions do not appear in the dropdown list of the module edit screen but they really exist. Therefore, you cannot select them, you have to type them in, which is very confusing for many of us. It took me LONG to realize of this and I LOST A LOT OF TIME.

Joomlart should clarify these issues in their template guides and tutorials, because our time is gold too.

Best regards.

iammontoya Friend

First of all, I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate that answer. The ‘paid’ support has left me wanting. I certainly have not seen THAT explained anywhere, and it would have saved me headaches with this and many other projects in the past. Thank you very much for your assistance!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iammontoya 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum