Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Once again, I am in need of assistance, and once again, it is probably something very simple that I am overlooking.
    I have the content slider running but it is only showing the article title, not the image. I have tried every combination of settings I can think of. When I click on the article title, and the article comes up, the image is there but it shows nothing in the slider.

The website is http://www.homeschoolcrusaders.net

Thanks in advance for any help!

Css Magician Friend

Dear sallymander,

Please post a ticket and provider your website information, our dev will checked its for you. Or would you like pm for me.

lukes790 Friend

I had the same problem myself, but it turned out that the stories that didn’t show up did not have pictures in the first place.

Check and make sure that you have a picture in the missing story.

sallymander Friend

The stories had pictures — so that wasn’t the problem Acutally I had to submit a support ticket and the folks here help me resolve the issue. (THANKS!!! :D)

Css Magician Friend

<em>@lukes790 152565 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had the same problem myself, but it turned out that the stories that didn’t show up did not have pictures in the first place.

Check and make sure that you have a picture in the missing story.</blockquote>

The content slider is updated. You can download again.

Thank you

acasagrande Friend

<em>@duchh 152719 wrote:</em><blockquote>The content slider is updated. You can download again.

Thank you</blockquote>

Sorry if the answer to this question is obvious – but…where can you download it from?

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi acasagrande

You only download the ja opal package. In this package, you will find that module.

Hope it helps.

acasagrande Friend

OK…I’ve just uninstalled and reinstalled from ja opal package and the same details show as before – that is, version 1.0.5 and a date of Oct 2007 – but you say it has been updated??
    Sorry for my confusion.

Anonymous Moderator

Dear sallymander,

I have checked your website and saw that this module is working fine

Currently we have not changed the version of extensions yet. It is still original but some issues is already fixed.
    In further, we will develop a tool which will auto update the number of version into each extension.

Hope it helps.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum