Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Moving along and trying to add articles to the content slider. I used the same setup in the example but does not show in the slider. Instead, it shows up in top item in the latest news in user 1 are. If I copy the original and change something in the article then it is OK. What am I missing? or is there a problem? thanks.:((

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Maybe, you must choose category for new article like category you config in module

drsherlock Friend

I did. I did all the right parameters as the original articles for the slider and still the same problem. For now, I copied the original slider article and made changes for my content and that works. I even created a new catagory to get away from News. No problem with the copying method. So what am I missing when I create a new (not copied) slider article?

Menalto Friend

did you manage to get this solved? if you did please mark this as solved, if you still have problems please post here again and add your live site url, joomla version and template version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum