Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve been all over the forum and the Web and I’m still stumped… see http://www.bamabenz.com/teamzone

I’ve configured the JA Content Slider Module to display in the content-mass-top position in a Joomla! 2.5.6 install (JA Portfolio 2.5.1 template) and everything’s working fine… except the scrolling–sliding part.

The generated code for the module’s “previous – next” buttons is puzzling; doesn’t seem to be generating a link and the button graphics it’s generating are not the same ones that are installed with the module. I’ve reinstalled the extension thinking its original install was somehow compromised but that didn’t help.

Quite a conundrum for me. Probably a simple solution… any suggestions?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please send PM me the details(admin access and FTP account) information. I will help you check it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have changed “TEAM MEMBERS of the MONTH” module

You are missing to setting

From
    <blockquote>Number of Images to Display: 24
    Max Articles per category: 24</blockquote>

Change to
    <blockquote>Number of Images to Display: 9
    Max Articles per category: 24</blockquote>

Your site is working now, please check it again.

geoffh Friend

Thanks, Ninja Lead! Your help is very much appreciated… another “rookie admin” oversite. JoomlArt rocks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  geoffh 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum