Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

OK, I figured out pretty much everything for the Hedera template. Good stuff for what I like. However, I have a question on the Content slider. I see the images but I do not see how to change the content in the slider. Read the document and I do not see the where part. Thanks.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Content slider get content from artciles sof category, you can edit content by go to those artciles of that category

drsherlock Friend

I know of the articles but where or how do you change the slider content itself. The items in the slider are links to the article. I missed a step here. thanks.

drsherlock Friend

I got it. I played on your reply a bit then realized what you were trying to say. The content slider extracts the info from the articles providing they are in the correct section and catagory. The document did not say that but an interesting design. Now the final question(s) I hope. Is the title the only item to have a link? Can the image be the same? Thinking that some viewers moving the mouse around may not get to the title and the image is a big object to link. Also, can the text be controlled to select length set in the article. This one is not that important but a desire. thanks again and sorry for not think in a different direction.

Sherlock Friend

Ok
    Can i mark this topic is solved ?

drsherlock Friend

Yes. do I close it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  drsherlock 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum