Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m attempting to set up JA Content Slider in the JA Anion template, using J1.6.

When selecting the “Source From” > “Folder Images”, I am getting the following error:

JA Content Slide Error: There is not any content in this category

This shouldn’t occur if I am NOT selecting the content option.

Thanks!

1. cont_ss_11-03-09a
    2. cont_ss_11-03-09b
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Default folder image is <joomla url>/images. So you just need fill “Path to folder” is ctl_clients

thuanlq Friend

Hi there,

The ja_contentslider module 1.6 will get images in the “images/your folder” folder when you choose “source from” = “folder image”
    for example: the images in “images/ctl_clients” folder, i will set “Path To Folder” is “ctl_clients”

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Guys,

I have this exact same problem on J2.5 i wanted to use the extension-module in JA Ironis J2.5 but seems to get same error. made sure the parameters in the back were correct, i think.. attached a pic of my backend set-up.

1. Schermafbeelding-2012-03-01-om-23.21.30
    swissa Friend

Tom,

You match my settings on a Tiris 1.7. (Haven’t updated them all yet – waiting for the Spring Collection to do that and ’00s of new fotos at the same time)

If you’re running it on Ironis 2.5 might I suggest that you use JA Extension Manager to update it to the new 2.5 version? Not saying it will cure your problem but always good to have the latest version especially on a 2.5 template! 😉

If it doesn’t than perhaps check your directories – System Information / Directory Permissions to see they are all writable.

Grüsse

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@swissa 304357 wrote:</em><blockquote>Tom,

You match my settings on a Tiris 1.7. (Haven’t updated them all yet – waiting for the Spring Collection to do that and ’00s of new fotos at the same time)

If you’re running it on Ironis 2.5 might I suggest that you use JA Extension Manager to update it to the new 2.5 version? Not saying it will cure your problem but always good to have the latest version especially on a 2.5 template! 😉

If it doesn’t than perhaps check your directories – System Information / Directory Permissions to see they are all writable.

Grüsse</blockquote>

Haha yeah i’m running on the 2.5 version, checked it in JA Ext. Man. just now too. took it from one of tje J2.5 templates i am using for developing another site. Permissions for all the important folders are correct. (images (and subfolders), cache, t3-assets, logs, temp) Couldnt think of a different folder that needs permission settings for this stuff to work.

swissa Friend

I always keep images together in /images – regardless what I then do with subfolders for various modules like slideshow or content slider. So i have e.g. images/slideshow, images/content_slider, images/product etc

If you have parked your sponsoren folder under /images too then you’ll need to input images/sponsoren for the path. Hope that nails it for you!

Bestens

tom_laan84 Friend

yeah i stuff all my media under images folder. and so with this one. But when you hover over the field-name: “path to folder” it says that you need to fill in the path relative to the image folder already. so i dont know why it’s not working but it should. i’ll just wait till tomorrow for some joomlart help and if no-one answers i’ll use my premium support to get it fixed hopefully.. really no reason why it shouldn’t. i tried everything when it comes to what to fill in. with slashed, without, ../, nothing.

it’ll work out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom_laan84 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum