Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have created a separate category and section for the content I want in the slideshow and have 3 entries with images (i just want logos going around..not linked to text).

In each entry I just have the image on the page.

When I publish the module it says: There is not any content in this category

I know I have 3 files in that category…oh I am using the new JA cooper template.

please help?

scotty Friend

rebab77;113571please help?

Please pay!

bennitos Friend

<em>@rebab77 113571 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have created a separate category and section for the content I want in the slideshow and have 3 entries with images (i just want logos going around..not linked to text).

In each entry I just have the image on the page.

When I publish the module it says: There is not any content in this category

I know I have 3 files in that category…oh I am using the new JA cooper template.

please help?</blockquote>

Got a live url we can look at?

incept Friend

I’m getting the same error. Getting frustrated with this template JA Cooper Business. It seems the only way to get this to work is to use the quickstart. then change all of the content.

chacapamac Friend

I have 2 articles in one section and category. Appear fine when call from a menu link but JASlide refuse to show them.

An answer will be apreciated.

I already replace the JA front slideshow for another components for malfunctions, now the JA content Slide is not working….

Can we have support please…..

chacapamac Friend

Ok, I try to copy one of the article (that was install in the demo and work) to the categorie that wasn’t working, this mean that it’s something in the article itself that prevent the slide to work….

Looking trough it……

chacapamac Friend

I changed the date in the article created and published date and it work…

nordine Friend

I akso changed the date and it now it works.
    Thanks chacapamac

daylin Friend

Also, are you using Firefox with the Firebug extension to help solve design problems and source code acquisition?

Donate credits and mark as “best answer” if this post helped you. Thank you and Good Luck!

daylin

darrenf Friend

Hmm I change the order from date to hits and it worked as well. I noticed that I had to turn off the cache too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  darrenf 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum