Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have a problem when i change the settings for the module content-slideshow, to preveiw articles from the content category “slideshow category.” (Which I made by my self – to categorize my own articles)

The problem is that the three buttons change position, when i do that. They goes from the top to the bottom of the module.

take a look: kbhidialog.dk

HeR0 Friend

Hi Jurridk,

Plz restore back to default. I checked on your site and could see this module display inverted html structure.

Regards

Mohamed H. Jurriah Friend

<em>@HeR0 360044 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Jurridk,

Plz restore back to default. I checked on your site and could see this module display inverted html structure.

Regards</blockquote>

Hey.
    Thnx for your reply, but what do you excatly mean by changing it to default?
    Does that mean i can’t let the slideshow display articles from a specific folder..

HeR0 Friend

Hi,

If you check in JA Event template, you could see this template ovrride JA Slideshow module layout in html/mod_jaslideshow folder. If you edited it or remove it, please restore or copy it from zip package which you download from our site .
    Hope this help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum