Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

After loading the template with the content it is all ok. But if the content height changes by using another tab for example in the community builder (see attachment), the content overlaps at the bottom. The container-div doesn’t expand automatically.

The same happens in the module position. I have also a tab function in the modules and if I changes to another tab with much more content than the tab, which is shown after loading, the content of all modules is cutted off at the bottom.

Which paramter I have to change in template.css or in the index.php to get the bottoms of the main vontent and the module position automatic expandable?

Thanks a lot, Eric

PS: Interestingly it does not occur in the modules, if groupjive or fireboard is shown in the main area. Only if articles are shown or the start page. But I didn’t discover the difference by now. Linking of the groupjive.css into to the index.php doesn’t help.

1. edenite_problem
    Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

can you give us the link which this bug occur on?
    Regards.

ericmuc Friend

<em>@namnp129 48549 wrote:</em><blockquote>can you give us the link which this bug occur on?
    Regards.</blockquote>

I, I just sent you the access data and the link with a pm, because it occurs on pages you will see only after login.

Thanks a lot and best regards, Eric

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Yes, I’ve seen your site with your account.
    There is a strange thing that 2 <div> tags in your template are setted with fixed height. They are:
    <div id=”ja-content”> and <div id=”ja-col2″> (in index.php file). Pls remove style of height out of them. They are must be:

<div id="ja-content" class="clearfix">

and

<div id="ja-col2">

Regards.

ericmuc Friend

<em>@namnp129 48553 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I’ve seen your site with your account.
    There is a strange thing that 2 <div> tags in your template are setted with fixed height. They are:
    <div id=”ja-content”> and <div id=”ja-col2″> (in index.php file). Pls remove style of height out of them. They are must be:

<div id="ja-content" class="clearfix">

and

<div id="ja-col2">

Regards.</blockquote>

Hi, Thanks for your check, but in the index.php file I have nothing changed, it is all as you suggested, see attached file.

And that are the entries in the template.css:

#ja-content {
    clear: both;
    display: block;
    float: left;
    width: 75%;
    }

#ja-col2 {
    float: right;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 25%;
    color: #626A69;
    }

They also contain no height definition … So what can I do now?

Thanks a lot, sincerely Eric

1. index.zip
    Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi Ericmuc,
    That is I see in your site (attached file).
    if I remove it then every thing is OK.
    Regards.

1. styleheight
    ericmuc Friend

<em>@namnp129 48671 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ericmuc,
    That is I see in your site (attached file).
    if I remove it then every thing is OK.
    Regards.</blockquote>

Hi,

May be this a very stupid question, but at the moment I don’t know how to delete the height definition. It is not set in the template.css nor in the index.php, and with other scenarios this error doesn’t occur (This I don’t understand!). I really don’t know from where this height defintion is coming.

So do you have a hint for me, what I have to change?

Thanks a lot, Eric

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Maybe, The cause of this problem is rised from component com_comprofiler.
    Pls review this component.
    Regards.

ericmuc Friend

<em>@namnp129 48699 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe, The cause of this problem is rised from component com_comprofiler.
    Pls review this component.
    Regards.</blockquote>

Ok, I will check this. Let me say, that the problem does not occur, if I use the template avian II. May be this is a hint and you have an idea for a solution.

Thanks, best regards, Eric

ericmuc Friend

Hi namnp129,

I have enabled the template chooser at the bottom of the profile page. So you can switch to avian II. You will see that the problem is away then.

So, what is the difference between avian II and edenite, that makes the problem?

I checked comprofiler and I didn’t find something … It should be the difference between both templates. So it would be great if you could find the solution!

Thanks a lot, regards, Eric

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

May be, the cause is conflict between style sheet of ja edenite & style sheet of com_profile.
    Can you try to change id of ja-content & ja-col2, example: ja-content-eden & ja-col2-eden.
    (Of couse, You must also change them in template.css)
    Pls remember backup before.
    I hope this info helpful to you.
    Regards.

ericmuc Friend

Dear namnp129,

That was the right hint! Great, now it is working!

Thanks a lot, I am happy again. And let me say: Joomlart has the best templates of all!
    Eric

wrongjon Friend

Hi
    Ive changed the style id in the index.php and the template.css and am still getting this rogue height style appearing in the main content and col2?

Where is this coming from… same problem when viewing editing community builder profiles

thanks
    😉

wrongjon Friend

If I dont have any module showing in col2 then its fine… only when col2 is in use and visible do i get the overlapping problem and a rogue style=”height=562px;” in the div tags for content and col2

wrongjon Friend

SORTED: but dont ask me how… 🙂 Tried hundreds of things one of which was renaming those two DIVs back from -eden to original and all working…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wrongjon 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum