Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem on my Joomla 2.5.16 website with the template JA Appolio.
    To display the “Slogin” and “Video Background” modules I had to define the layout “Home-1” as the main layout.
    But with that layout the content doesn’t appear. I’ve tested and with the “default” layout it perfectly appears. But I really want to display modules on the “video” position. What Can I do ?
    (the video position doesn’t exist on the “default” layout)
    Can I assign the Home-1 Layout just for the homepage and the Default layout for other pages and menu ? How can I do ?
    I’ve tried to duplicate the Home-1 Layout but the content still does not appears.
    Can I duplicate the JA Appolio template and name it “Ja Appolio 2” for example ? After that I just have to assign the Template with the layout Home-1 to a page and the other template with the layout default for the others. It’s quite a big thing for a little problem but I can’t see other solution except those 2 proposition.

Help me guys 😉

Thanks in advance

PS: JA Appolio is really “classe” I love it.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi getrokeight,

By default, if you install the quickstart package, you should have multiple JA Appolio template style.
    Of course, there should be JA_Appolio – Default and JA_Appolio – Home.

And what you said is correct. The JA_Appolio – Home is assign to homepage and the rest menu will be assign to JA_Appolio – Default (should have yellow ‘star’ mark on Template Manager).

If you does not have these template styles, you can Duplicate JA Appolio and rename it to JA Appolio – Home, then assign it to Homepage and should have ‘home-1’ layout.

Regards

getrokeight Friend

Hi !

Yes you’re right, I didn’t know that we could duplicate templates, I did it and it works fine !
    Thank you and continue to give us those perfect templates !

Bye ! 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  getrokeight 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum