Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Recently JA Tabs has stopped working properly for a customer.
    We’ve upgraded JA Tabs to 1.5.3 afterwards, both modules & plugin, and also modulesanywhere to version 2.3.3, which loades the modules from articles.

It used to work in the past, but now for some reason it doesn’t.
    Upgrading from 1.5.0 to 1.5.3 did make some changes, but still doesn’t work well.

JA Staff has got site details etc., hope they can help us out.

Thanks,

//PJ

phong nam Friend

@ centex,

I have checked the site’s backend and found that none of JA Tabs modules on your website are assigned to display on a selected page. You should check again and assign these JA Tabs modules to the pages you want.

As you know that Joomla 1.5 is no longer supported by both Joomla community and us at JoomlArt. Please consider to go with newer version for Joomla 2.5 or Joomla 3.2.

1. joomla1.5
    centex Friend

I’ve also noticed this.
    The company who build up this website, has made it with loading the modules in articles.
    It has always used to work this way.

centex Friend

Update: Disabling sh404SEF & Joomla’s built-in SEF has made the JA Tabs working again.
    Any hints for this ?

phong nam Friend

@centex: sh404SEF plugin always causes the error in the javascripts loading of Joomla extensions due to its cache, because it can affect the path of loaded files on your server. One example is here.

It will be better when you just use the SEO features of default Joomla only to keep our extensions work properly.

centex Friend

I see.
    The thing is, that this has been working always, until now.
    Some PHP files have been infected, they are now cleared.

Who can help us out with the JA Tabs issue ?

phong nam Friend

Hi centex,

As you updated above that the JA Tabs plugin works whenever you disable the sh404sef plugin and System – Cache. And i also explain you why the sh404sef causes the existing issue. According to the support policies, we will not attend to fix the issue caused the 3rd party extensions. Hope you understand this !

However, there is a simple solution that many sh404sef users did to solve the problem and I hope that it is also helpful for you in this case. The idea is to re-order the sh404sef – System plugin and System – SEF to load before System – Cache plugin. By this way, the sh404sef will not get the cache of Joomla system.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum