Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i have read instructions and ever post but still not getting content to generate. I am stuck in generating content phase. I am trying to publish youtube channel content on my site with JA Social. I think i have all the settings correct when I manually run the cron job no content is generated but it says it is done. How do i trouble shoot from this point, no error message so I have no idea of what I did wrong or have left out. I have read all documentation but who knows I may miss understand something. Do certain specs have to be in place on the server? – other than the ability to run cron jobs

I followed the steps i found in another post https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/cant-get-this-plugin-to-work/
    Try to do in this way

1) Uninstall the plugin
    2) Clean your cache
    3) Install again the plugin
    4) Create from scratch all the profiles
    5) Run the cronjob

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can update the login credentials of your site e.g: URL, Admin account so I will have a look.

davidwcox Friend

how do I do a private message?

davidwcox Friend

Found It in the settings below – sorry

davidwcox Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi David,

Something wrong with the Youtube API key you set in settings of JA Social Feed plugin, I just tried to use mine and imported feeds from Youtube channel.

I also create a new menu item in the main menu for testing and you can see it’s showing content now. Kindly check.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum