Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I’ve been using T3v2 for some time now on my production site. I recently reinstalled joomla on my dev computer to clear everything. I installed the plugin, enabled it, installed the template, default it…but when I refresh my webpage, none of the articles set for “Frontpage” show up! Using any other template (not T3) the articles show up without issue.

Any ideas? I’m thinking that T3 might not be reading the database correctly.

EDIT: I just tried adding a different menu to see if I can access the articles through link. THIS ALSO DOES NOT WORK. In other words, using the T3v2 framework, I cannot see any of my articles!!!!!! What’s going on?

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

saladdin19 Friend

<em>@aman204 210522 wrote:</em><blockquote>Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look</blockquote>

Unfortunately, it is installed on my local machine 🙁

korb Friend

Try clearing the cache. T3 will always look for any cache prior to load. And sometimes, it makes difficult if not impossible to load the default profile. So make sure you go to template global panel and apply (even if you haven’t changed anything).

Regards,
    Danny

saladdin19 Friend

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

korb, i have noticed that as well from before. even when you are editing (seemingly) unrelated css files, sometimes you have to go in and hit apply anyway.

this is probably not what anyone else who is experiencing the problem wants to hear, but the way i solved it was to nuke and redo a fresh install -_-

anyway, thanks anyway guys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  saladdin19 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum