Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ok seems no one want help me over that e-mail and that wanna earn some easy money so I will start asking for free 😛

In the template Ja Xenia on the administration page were u can edit content items on the Content Item Edi [ Section: nameofthecontent] on the right side u have

Publishing Images Parameters Meta Info Link to Menu

When u enter Parameters u have the option to Hide the item rating, Author names, Created date and time, Modifed Date and Time. I selected all to hide and I’m saving and doing apply but still on the content shows

like this

HomeComputer Service
    Written by Administrator
    Friday, 20 August 2004

TEXT EXAMPLE
    Last Updated ( Friday, 06 April 2007 )

And how is it possible to fix this some other way then on that menu Parameters.

Thanks Oslo.

Hung Dinh Friend

It is really weird because you seem have put the right Parameters for that page.
    If it is urgent, you can turn these setting off in Site >> Global Configuration and then turn the parameters of your “HomeComputer Service ” content to Global

olskool_ Friend

Hey Hung yes I have fixed on Global configuration to hide and its working fine.

thank you very much 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Glad you made it. Problem solved 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum