Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello fellow Joomlartisans! (yes, you may quote me on that one!)

I really am puzzled by this one. Hopefully between the pictures I post and the actual visit to the website my speak much more than I could describe in this forum. I really looked hard to find a solution before I posted, so shoot me if it’s right in front of my face….

I have menu items at the top (trans or moo menu?) that point to a “Link–>Content Item” The current one for the “Company” works well. HOWEVER, when I tried to recreate this, it’s not producing the desired results :-[ See attached images.

Also, on these weird pages, no modules will show on them.

I have sh404SEF installed on Joomla! 1.0.13 Stable and otherwise everything is set at the usual server settings.

Thank you for any help.

Click here to visit now…

Khanh Le Moderator

I think the problem could relate to your sef component. Please try to disable the sef to see if the problem is fixed.

billyk Friend

Thanks for your reply Khanh,

I fear shutting it off because the last time I did that it took away all my internal links I had made….

Also, the sef component was already active when I made the first batch of menu items (under the Company button)

I hope to get any other insights as to what this problem may be soon.

Thanks!

<em>@Khanh Le 37602 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the problem could relate to your sef component. Please try to disable the sef to see if the problem is fixed.</blockquote>

billyk Friend

OK, the plot thickens….

If I choose the menu item for Services and go down to one of the lower links, it works, but I have to choose that link twice!???

Help is still needed here, thanks.

<em>@Khanh Le 37602 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think the problem could relate to your sef component. Please try to disable the sef to see if the problem is fixed.</blockquote>

billyk Friend

It’s a bug with the sf404SEF component. Should they know about it? I turned it off and everything is working now :confused:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  billyk 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum