Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I share a link on Google+ , Google+ is unable to pull the article Headline or Title. It rather pulls the Author and my website’s name. Facebook does not pull my article images all the time.
    I cannot tell if this is related to JA Teline V or not but I do not experience this problem with my non JA Teline Websites.

Please check the attached image for a clearer understanding the problem.
    On the left is screenshot of a link i posted in Google+ and on the right is a how Google+ correctly pulls the content from BBC and other non JA Teline websites. How do I fix this

1. g-templates
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly send me site temp. super user details and FTP details of site via Private reply .
    I will check this on your site .

Elinam21 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    John Friend

I have the same problem. Would you mind posting the solution.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly take a backup of site and update the template to latest version 1.1.0 .
    Let me know if it helps .

Elinam21 Friend

nope this doesn’t help. What do i do next?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked and this seems bug in the template. I forwarded it to the development team for a fix.
    Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update of the template.
    Regards

Elinam21 Friend

This wasn’t fixed. I still have the same problem though I have updated my template to the latest version 1.1.0

I need to fix this. What is the solution

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi I already sent the bug report to development team it will be fixed in the upcoming version of template.

Burak Friend

Hi,
    I also have the same problem. Haven’t this been solved, yet?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I reminded again the concern team to check it on a Priority basis and give a fix.
    Sorry for the delay.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum