Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

If your site is still in development stage, try to disable cache in cloudflare so you won’t worry about the cache issue and let us know if you need further helps.

Regards

sparkktv Friend

So everything is working on my live site okay but one thing and it just started with version 1.1.4 of the template. For some reasons gravatar images won’t show up unless I add index.php to the url. This is for logged in users. I also get errors with js files and css in the developer console but if I add index.php to the url those also don’t appear. And this didn’t happen before the latest update. We have our site set up with htaccess and this never happened before the update. Can someone please help with this. The gravatar images are important for our logged in users.

EDIT: It’s on both localhost and my live server so that rules out a server issue.

sparkktv Friend

Any help with this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which gravatar images are you referring to?

sparkktv Friend

We use the Social Connect component from JoomlaWorks and a module that displays the grater image for users logged-in. They worked no problem until the last update of the template. As I said above now it only works if you add index.php even on our live site which is not possible because of SEO.
    And I already talked to Support at JoomlaWorks and they said it would be a template or framework issue, it would be the only thing that would block the images like that and cause the css/js errors without index.php

Saguaros Moderator

You can simply make a test by switching default template on your site to a standard template of Joomla like Beez/Protostar and see how it goes.

sparkktv Friend

I found the issue, it was the SpeedCache component causing the issue, I uninstalled it and now everything works perfect.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sparkktv 6 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Content Encoding Error’ is closed to new replies.