Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is it possibile, in some menu item, display content block in 4 grid width?

Best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

It would be great if you can include URL of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

enosb Friend

Thank, Ninja.

This is my site demo
    http://www.vendramin.org/jupgrade/

When I see the home page the content is showed in three default width. On the right, there is the module shown in one o two default width, on my choose.

When I display forum i would like to see the forum in 4 default width…

Best regard!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Just clarify that JA Elastica Template is loading block modules and Pescareshow 2013 is showing com_content and the block in your site has so big image. So, this is not bug from our product.

This is the reason why this block is showing with double width, you need to change width of image into all block small

1. block_module
    enosb Friend

Well Ninja I didn’t say that there is a bug in this template, simply I have ask if is possibile customize it…

In home page in accordance with http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Elastica/Module_Configuration the content block (com_content) is 2x or 3x width (in function of the size of display).
    On the right side the modules are 1x or 2x (this happen when i put grid-double on Module Class Suffix). This is ok for me!

If I click on the forum menu, now happens, like in home page, the content block (a page of kunena forum) is 2x or 3x width (always in function of the size of display)…
    I tell you if is possible to force the width of content block com_content at 4x width. Only for forum menu item.

Obviously I’ll have to hide the double right module.

Excuse me for my english.

Regards

P.S.
    In the link shown above, there is an error, to show the badge videocamera you put the badge-video (not badge-camera) on the Module Class Suffix! 🙂

1. Jelastica-home
    2. Jelastica-forum
    enosb Friend

I tried to change the layout.css file

/* Main Content */
    #ja-content {
    width: 960px; /* 3 grids 720 */
    }

at line 88 -91

And it work, but with all com_content…

i’d like to work only on forum menu item…

1. jelastica-960
    enosb Friend

What a fool!

The solution is on thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-change-amount-of-grids-while-opening-an-featured-article/

Now i have put
    content-grid-quadruple
    (with space before) in the “Page Class” on the edit menu item (Forum)…

sorry for all, expecially to Ninja Lead!

Best regards!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  enosb 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum