Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Only in IE 7 (maybe Konqueror, too) does this happen.

Please go to http://www2/www3/index.php/big-alcohol/corporate-profiles.html

I can’t seem to find a way to fix this. The background of ja-wrapper and all ‘children’ (I think) is not sticking to the contentpane but only in IE 7.

The obvious CSS style is ‘clear: both;’ but no matter where I put it doesn’t work.

Also, it would be kinda cool to have separate CSS files for each IE 6 & 7. Seems to be the way templating is going.

Thanks in advance.
    Bruce

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Have you found an answer to your previous query?

bmw Friend

Yes, I was able to figure it out. It is hard-pressed when there are no significant instructions on what is being created here especially when someone is paying money for it. There is an expectation even for the most experienced template developer to be able to follow all the bells and whistles these templates pack in. I totally appreciate it but when there are so many nested <div>’s even when using WebDeveloper for Firefox it is still hard to track problems down.

Now, that said, I still have not gotten an answer to my question. What I did find was I could create the problem if I added a height style tag to #ja-content. This causes the one of the ja-content* <div>’s to collapse and not follow the <div> with the ‘jdoc’ code in it.

It is easily seen between using FF any version and IE 7. I am not developing this site for IE 6.

Thanks for any further help on this.

Thanx.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bmw 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum