Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hellow!

In articles settings you can choose your content type (image, gallery, video, social, text). If you choose image and you select desired intro image, the image is shown on the home page.

What i would like to do is, that at first the content of the article is shown, and when user goes over the article, intro image is shown…

Any sggestions?

With regards!

Saguaros Moderator

Thought that you can choose text as content type for article instead of image. As you can see in our demo site, in homepage, the article shows text only, then when you go to article page, you will see the image then: http://prntscr.com/3249zi

kikiveliki Friend

Well, but i would like that when I “hover” over the article grid size the picture would show…

Saguaros Moderator

I’m afraid that you must customize one of these types to achieve that feature.

kikiveliki Friend

Can I get some info how you created the flipping content with intro image?
    What’s the structure, where’s the location of files, etc…

Saguaros Moderator

We use some effects from CSS3, you can see how we define it in this file: /templates/ja_fixel/css/template.css, if you’re using another theme, you can fine these style in the template.css file in the same folder path of that theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum