Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi

I like the Fixel Category Blog-Style. For me the only limitation is, that i can’t jump? to a new category. That means i have all this fields with the Rotation Effect and when i click a field a pop-up opens i am in this specific article.

Is there a way to have (for specific fields) the possibiltiy to jump to another category-blog-style Page instead of the pop up?

Thank you
    Chris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

I’m not quite sure about your question here, could you clarify it more details so that I can help? URL, screenshots of how it should be?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

I’m not quite sure about your question here, could you clarify it more details so that I can help? URL, screenshots of how it should be?

galbur Friend

Hi Saguros

Thank you for helping, and ok i try again.

Whe i go to the frontpage and i click to a “grid”-element (tile, picture etc.),
    i have (depending on my settings off course) the flip animation and a pop-up window with the specific article opens. ok?

I would like to have a possibility to click on a (animated) tile an it opens a new catgory (like J! Pages > Tyopography in your demo for example).

Is this possible?

Cheers
    Chris

galbur Friend

Hi Saguros

Thank you for helping, and ok i try again.

Whe i go to the frontpage and i click to a “grid”-element (tile, picture etc.),
    i have (depending on my settings off course) the flip animation and a pop-up window with the specific article opens. ok?

I would like to have a possibility to click on a (animated) tile an it opens a new catgory (like J! Pages > Tyopography in your demo for example).

Is this possible?

Cheers
    Chris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the detailed explanation and I got your point now.

However, I’d like to clarify that in frontage, each ‘grid’ element is an article (or a module) so when you click to open an article, as default function in Joomla, it will direct you to the detailed article page, it can’t be redirected to a category page.

In case that you want to click on a ‘grid’ element and leads to category page, you will better to use a module and add link inside so that when clicking, it will direct to desired page.

I hope this makes senses.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the detailed explanation and I got your point now.

However, I’d like to clarify that in frontage, each ‘grid’ element is an article (or a module) so when you click to open an article, as default function in Joomla, it will direct you to the detailed article page, it can’t be redirected to a category page.

In case that you want to click on a ‘grid’ element and leads to category page, you will better to use a module and add link inside so that when clicking, it will direct to desired page.

I hope this makes senses.

galbur Friend

Thank you Saguros

Yes it makes sense.
    Ok. Maybe i try a module? Is there a module with flip animation?

Best regards
    Chris

galbur Friend

Thank you Saguros

Yes it makes sense.
    Ok. Maybe i try a module? Is there a module with flip animation?

Best regards
    Chris

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>Is there a module with flip animation?</blockquote>

The animation is applied for articles content only, not for modules. You will need to find a 3rd party extension which supports that ‘flip’ animation.

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>Is there a module with flip animation?</blockquote>

The animation is applied for articles content only, not for modules. You will need to find a 3rd party extension which supports that ‘flip’ animation.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum