Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I do want to achieve on my site this kind of hotel presentation: http://www.cheshiremarkettowns.co.uk/accommodation/bed-and-breakfast#productlist=/accommodation/bed-and-breakfast
    When the visitor is going to press on “x hotel” I want to get this: http://www.cheshiremarkettowns.co.uk/accommodation/ladderstile-retreat-at-twin-oaks-p112011#productlist=/accommodation/ladderstile-retreat-at-twin-oaks-p112011&proxprodtype=attr ( I mean pictures, information’s, etc.). Do you have a product capable to to this? Thank you in advances, Leonard..

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can achieve this with the ja_Tabs plugin look at this example

Home for sale – Buying and selling — Real estate for villa — etc etc

leonardcraciun Friend

Very useful your answer.
    I have made it work with articles id. It is ok, but what I want to achieve is that propriety display in the way you see in attachment.
    How can I put the x, y, z articles one after another to be displayed on the tab in the way is on the FrontPage of the portfolio website or in the attachment?
    Thank you in advances,

Leonard

pavit Moderator

Hi

Look at the userguide on how is made the demo site

leonardcraciun Friend

I have read the user guide. unfortunately this time I do not understand anything.
    It is given here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/userguide-ja-portfolio-template-for-joomla-2-5/ a CODE and a HTML CODE. Where these are located?
    I would love some how to select one sections and in the first tab to be displayed the article in the way it is in the demo on HOME FOR SALE tab.
    Thank you,
    Leonard

pavit Moderator

Hi

All the styles for modules included in the tabs as showed in the demo are obtained with css class

Try to do in this way

1) Goto demo server of the Ja_Portfolio template

2) Click on Demo builder tab ( To have a backend for ja_portfolio template )

3) Login as administrator on your ja_portfolio template link received by email

4) Goto template manager and on the top you will see two Tabs Style and Templates click on Templates

5) On Ja_Portfolio you will have two links JA_Portfolio Details and Preview click on JA_Portfolio Details

6) On the right you have a column with all stylesheets. click on the stylesheet desired for example template.css

As you can see the Ja_Tabs plugin can do what you need, but there’s some work to do before you can obtain what you need

leonardcraciun Friend

Thank you for your time.I am going to study on this direction. What I do need now is that pasword via e mail in order to activate demo buider.
    Thank you, Leonard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leonardcraciun 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum