Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, the container tabs disappear after you select them. Is this the intent? Desire is to have them remain so one can surf across them. Thanks in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For this, can u share your site super user details using Private reply, so that i can check it directly on your site?

Regards

CDCG Friend

Good morning. Upon further testing, what is taking place is that when we select JA Builder as the template for the page the tabs disappear. When we select any other template, the tabs don’t disappear. We have the latest JA Builder builds installed.

We’ll send you access info via private.

CDCG Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Are you using any 3rd party extension on the Home page and seems it not on the Test 3 menu?
    I try to replicate the same on the fresh package but its working fine.
    Try to unpublish 3rd party extension one by one and check the homepage.

Regards

CDCG Friend

We found the problem. We use a form in a module and add as a widget in one of the blocks. The form is from Crosstec and it’s their BreezingForms product.

https://crosstec.org/en/downloads/breezingforms-for-joomla.html

When we remove the form the tab block works. So then we looked at the settings for the form. When we set the form to run in an iframe the tabs block works. Not sure if this would be a permanent solution, but it makes the page work. From your side, would you try to resolve or do you see the use of an iframe as the answer?

Thanks for the assist.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When the Breezing for is enabled it is applying a css on the Tabs that force to hide the tabs.
    I can help you to override them.
    At this moment on homepage its working fine.
    Regards

CDCG Friend

Thanks. We are good to go for the site and really appreciate your help in solving. We were wondering overall if this is something that you would update JA Builder to handle BreezingForms or is the best practice to just put BreezingForms forms into iframe? Thanks again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It’s not issue for the Builder as you can see the breezing form is working fine.
    The style class that is creating an issue is from the Breezing form and it can be controlled using style class.
    let me know if still having a problem on it.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum