Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using the J-Builder am having an issue with the "Container Tabs 1.1" on one of my pages (https://nwcsfo.com/nwc-2).

The issue is that when I have the "Block Container" with an "Overlay Type" set to "Image" and the "Background Attachment" set to "fixed" the image jumps around in the background.

I don’t want to change to a different "Tab Container" layout. I know I can use another one with a similar layout and the background image scrolls correctly (no jumping).

So how can I make this image "fixed & smooth" when scrolling the page without changing the Tab Container?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked the container tabs block but not see the overlay type option as you metioned, could you share screenshot?

mengler12 Friend

1st screenshot is the J-Builder admin with "options" mentioned. 2nd is the actual page.

1. J-Builder-Page
    2. webpage
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When you set the property: background-attachment to fixed, the background image will not scroll with the page, if you don’t want the background image jumps like that you can set to ‘scroll’ instead. I just updated for you, kindly take a look.

Regards

mengler12 Friend

Hello, yes I understand this. But please re-read my initial post, as I mentions the following;

So, is there a fix for this?

Saguaros Moderator

I’m not quite sure of how you want to achieve here, if you select to set the background-attachment to fixed, the background image will not scroll with the page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum