Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m generally very happy with Simpli and I’ve used it for several websites.
    However now, I’m practically crying with frustration…
    I have a site with two instances of the template, one with container = on (which is default) and one with container = off (assigned to two menu-items).
    I have switched the container on and off a few times while developing.
    Now, on pages where I want the container to be on, my main content still shows up with the "no-container" class, and I don’t know how to solve that.
    I’ve cleared cache.
    Please help! Thanks, cheers, j.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the template style of the Menu in which container is off. and you can change the option for that template style.
    Also share the URL here.

Regards

jaydot Friend

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply – I didn’t know you could choose a template style in the menu settings. It seems I have always overlooked that, how stupid!
    I cannot check if it solves the problem, because yesterday evening I was so frustrated, I de-installed Simpli and re-installed it again :). That worked too.
    But the next time this happens (it probably will, I’ve run into it before) I will know where to look.
    Sorry, no url, the site is still under construction.
    Thanks again, cheers, j.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome.
    You can share the details once the site ready.

jaydot Friend

Hi,
    This has come back to haunt me…
    I’m making a site which uses one instance of JA Simpli as default.
    Default container setting is "on", however top and bottom positions should be container "no".
    When I switched the first top position to no-container, the main content also switched to "no-container".
    Whatever I do, I cannot get the main content to go back to "container".
    I have cleared cache, switched to Protostar and back, switched the top position off again…
    Please help!
    I will send you the url privately, as the site is still very much under construction.
    Thanks, cheers, j.

jaydot Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site and container class is showing fine on your site: http://prntscr.com/fzf38t

Regards

jaydot Friend

Thank you.
    I know, I couldn’t wait, so I did what I did the last time: de-installed and re-installed Simpli.
    Set container to "on", and switched on all the positions I needed, main content first. Once that was done, I changed the top and bottom positions to container=off. No problems whatsoever.
    But I definitely think there is a glitch somewhere in Simpli that causes the container setting for main content to persist and I think it depends on the sequence of switching on positions. Two days ago, I had switched on the top position with container=off _before _I switched on main content…
    Cheers, j.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Glad to hear that re installation of template works for you, Without checking its hard to assume for the time.
    Do not hesitate to open a thread if you will get any issue.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum