Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

:((I’m really heart broken because my query that I put forward via contact form hasn’t been answered even after 28hrs . :((

Here is the copy:
    Salam Joomlart,

I’ve been a secret admirer of your themes for quite some time now.
    Although I’ve never used any of your templates before (that could be because I’ve
    never used Joomla before), the quality and sophistication they seem to
    be offering has impressed me to the point that I’m planning to buy them in bulk. I so badly want to buy ‘JA Developer Membership’ but, it has become a nightmare for me to pay for the membership as there is no paypal in my country. Other payment methods are one hell of a hassle for me already. (

A friend of mine from the UK has agreed to make payments with his paypal on my behalf, BUT I’m afraid your system might block me taking it as an illegal activity if my username/account gets accessed from multiple locations/IPs. Please do me a favor in this regard. I promise he won’t download anything from Joomlart; he’ll sign up using info that I provide him with, make payment with his paypal and handover the account to me right after it gets activated.

Kindly do inform me if it would be a viable option for me. Also, give me further guidance.

Regards,
    Nomi
    ———————————
    *****I don’t have any credit card; can I pay with *DEBIT* card using *Moneybookers*?
    Mods, my world is falling apart so please care to respond to me.
    Thank you so much

Anonymous Moderator

Hello,

We have replied you already. Please check your mailbox for your info.

Thanks.

desione Friend

<em>@JA Developer 289207 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

We have replied you already. Please check your mailbox for your info.

Thanks.</blockquote>
    I’ve just submitted another query via ticket system n I’m waiting for the response.:)

nayan007 Friend

It’s okie,let them work on it.Now anytime if you are submitting query via ticket system,make sure to always check your mail box

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nayan007 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum