Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hallo,
    is it possible to use the formular "contacts" without "Formspree: Confirm your email" ?
    I like the layout and need the formular – but need no Formspree.

Regards
    Klaus

1. Bildschirmfoto-2017-06-22-um-11.27.45
    kugelmeier Friend

..or how I can cange the languages by the form answers from "Formspree"?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Klaus,

What’s Formspree? is this from a 3rd party extension?

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi,

I have the same problem, but in my case I would like to know how can I change the form so it uses the normal joomla contact form and not the formspree, because this one as far as I can see is not very flexible, it always asks to confirm email or if we have an account created it asks to confirm form everytime we send a message with a re-captcha outside of the website, also the language is always in English.

Thank you

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi Klaus,

What’s Formspree? is this from a 3rd party extension?

Hi Saguaros,

Formspree is the form builder plugin you have available on the pre-built contact blocks we can add to the pages inside JA Builder.

Thank you

kugelmeier Friend

Thanks Paulo!
    Here the screenshots …

Regards
    Klaus

1. Bildschirmfoto-2017-06-23-um-17.48.17
    2. Bildschirmfoto-2017-06-23-um-17.48.29
    3. Bildschirmfoto-2017-06-23-um-17.49.13
    Saguaros Moderator

Let me check with the team if it can be done.

kugelmeier Friend

Hallo,
    yes , once more:
    is it possible without the contact server Formspree or where I can edit in it?

Regards
    Klaus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Klaus,

It’s from the builder tool, I will pass to the team for further improvement on this block so it’ll be more flexible.

Ecocomputer Friend

Hello,
    I have the same problem. It will be perfect if it was possible to have a more flexible form plugin. I don’t like formspree.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you all for your feedback. And yes, the team will improve this, pls stay tuned.

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi Saguaros,

An update has been released but this problem has not been fixed, can you please tell me when do the development team plan on changing this option?

I have a few websites that really need this change because at the moment the current contact form is useless.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paulo,

You meant that you can’t use with Formspree?

Paulo Santos Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Yes, I can´t use it with formspree because of the language, my sites are all in Portuguese and formspree is only in english, so most of the people that try to use it won´t understand the verification that formspree ask you to do.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Paulo,

The team will have improvement on this. In the meantime, you can try with a Joomla module which supports contact form and loads it in builder block.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paulo Santos 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum