Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My JA Quick Contact seems to not be working, and I’m hoping you and your team might have a moment to give me some input? I previously ran the same quickinstall of this template, but since then, we were given a new facility (IRL), so we renamed our business for our new town. This install around though, the JA Quick Contact module seems to not be sending the emails.

Sometimes, I will test it and the form will tell me ERROR and load a broken page, OR when loaded, the mouseover will indicate a javascript(void) type function and not do anything upon clicking.

For the time being, I’ve DISABLED THE MODULE, but using the username and password included, hopefully you can get in there, activate it, see what’s wrong, and deactivate (or repair) it before any customers can be lost over this function. We are brand new business, and have spent hundreds of dollars on ads, and had no idea why no one was contacting us through the website with this module on it. Thank you for all your help; past, present, future.

Best of Wishes

Saguaros Moderator

Hi mvollero,

I try to enable this module in your site and send a test message with this module. After clicking send button, I’m noticed with a successful message:

<blockquote>
    Thank you for reaching out. We will respond at our next opportunity. If you do not hear back from us within two days, please email us at info@WudangSwordsmen.com in case of message delivery issues. Thank you.
    </blockquote>

Kindly check again.

mvollero Friend

I checked all my inboxes and spam folders, to no success….

While reading through the forums, I noticed other people having issues related to additional modules being installed, but I am not sure which ones would be causing those issues. Is there a troubleshooting method I should use to find that type of error myself?

Thank you for looking into this with me!

mvollero Friend

What is the next troubleshooting step I should approach this situation with, now that sometimes it seems to work on the user side, but the email does not get delivered? Thank you in advance, once again.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi mvollero,

I try to publish this JA Quickcontact module in your site but I cann’t. Kindly ask your hosting provider for help to make sure that the send mail function is working well, also try to switch to use another email service like Gmail to check whether it works or not.

See you around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum